Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcement: Calling all learners and mentors! Applications are now open for the Adobe Analytics 2024 Mentorship Program! Come learn from the best to prepare for an official certification in Adobe Analytics.
SOLVED

Data Uploaded Twice to AA through FTP

Level 1

Data uploaded twice to AA(Data Sources) through FTP. Is there a way to remove duplicates? Please assist me.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 8

@gudity-1 - Depending on what you need to remove, you might be able to use the Data Repair API.

Alternatively, while I don't believe this is officially documented/supported, it is possible to upload negative event values as a way to remove duplicate event counts. This approach uses the same Data Sources upload process that you're using today.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 8

@gudity-1 - Depending on what you need to remove, you might be able to use the Data Repair API.

Alternatively, while I don't believe this is officially documented/supported, it is possible to upload negative event values as a way to remove duplicate event counts. This approach uses the same Data Sources upload process that you're using today.

Level 2

Negative Values are uploaded to Data source where we have uploaded the data. and it works fine and 1set of data is reversed now.