Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Data from Adobe is different from Hybris

Level 1

Hi everyone, the order number I pulled from hybris is different from Adobe Analytics. Does anyone know why the data from hybris is different from AA? Thank you!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

So this is sadly a typical problem.

think of it this way Hybris is one data platform(has back end ties to orders, returns etc.)

Adobe analytics is 1 level above at page level basically. If peoples browsers, internet connection, pcs have issues some trafic may not be reporting as its not captured. Adobe Analytics is limited to what is captured tagged and delivered to its data bases.

You will find this will always cause a discrepancy between the 2.

Now number beng differnt then you need to investigate how is Adobe capturing the Order number? Is ther a front end confirmation order number for example vs a back and Hybris order number?

Check how Adobe is setup then see if its matching the Hybris order number style.

Good luck

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

So this is sadly a typical problem.

think of it this way Hybris is one data platform(has back end ties to orders, returns etc.)

Adobe analytics is 1 level above at page level basically. If peoples browsers, internet connection, pcs have issues some trafic may not be reporting as its not captured. Adobe Analytics is limited to what is captured tagged and delivered to its data bases.

You will find this will always cause a discrepancy between the 2.

Now number beng differnt then you need to investigate how is Adobe capturing the Order number? Is ther a front end confirmation order number for example vs a back and Hybris order number?

Check how Adobe is setup then see if its matching the Hybris order number style.

Good luck

Level 1

Thank you for your reply Pabloc. So basically what I can do is, one to see how it's tagged in adobe, and second to compare the order number from hybris and adobe to see why there is discrepancy? 

Community Advisor

Correct.

So make sure for example. Adobe captures a transaction ID(I hope its the same as Hybris) Some Ecomms may have a couple transaction IDs so Adobe may see 1 , then you see a different back end Hybris one..

Need to verify if its 1 to 1 then if yes see where are deltas.

good luck

Level 1

Thank you Pabloc, I will take a look to see what happened.