Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Data Feed 'Approval Pending' Reasons?

Level 2

Hi all,

Was curious what some of the reasons are for data feed status going to 'Approval Pending'?  I found the definition in the documentation so I know that it requires Adobe approval, but wondering what some of the possible triggers are and if there is a general turn around time for the feed to be activated? 

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

The default limit is 4 active data feeds at a time. If there are already 4 active feeds, any new feed request go into the 'Approval Pending' status until they can manually be approved. If approve does not come within a few weeks, feel free to reach out to Customer Care, who is able to activate it/them for you.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Employee Advisor

@Kristine_Bee As you said, "Approval Pending" means a feed requires approval by Adobe before it can start generating jobs.

This happens if the feeds have generated by Adobe engineering services.

However, you can always reach out to customer care to know the reason why the feed is in the "Approval Pending" state for a specific feed ID

Correct answer by
Employee

The default limit is 4 active data feeds at a time. If there are already 4 active feeds, any new feed request go into the 'Approval Pending' status until they can manually be approved. If approve does not come within a few weeks, feel free to reach out to Customer Care, who is able to activate it/them for you.

Level 2

Thanks Brian! 

The four active feeds is a really helpful insight.