Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcement: Calling all learners and mentors! Applications are now open for the Adobe Analytics 2024 Mentorship Program! Come learn from the best to prepare for an official certification in Adobe Analytics.
SOLVED

Creating buckets of percentile

Level 1

Hi I am trying to create groups of users such that they fit into one of the 4 groups below:

0 -25th percentile

26th - 50th percentile

51 -75th percentile

76th - 100th percentile

based on amount of money they have spent. I tried both percentile and quartile functions but they dont seem to work correctly.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

after think about the question I don't believe you can use the calculated metrics (they can't be used within a segment).

maybe you can try the Histogram or Scatterplot  with calc. metric "revenue per visitor" and "unique visitors" to see some patterns?

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

how do you create the segment/function so far? is the "amount" based on a single order or more orders counted together?

Level 5

can we do based on all orders counted together ?

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

after think about the question I don't believe you can use the calculated metrics (they can't be used within a segment).

maybe you can try the Histogram or Scatterplot  with calc. metric "revenue per visitor" and "unique visitors" to see some patterns?