Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcement: Calling all learners and mentors! Applications are now open for the Adobe Analytics 2024 Mentorship Program! Come learn from the best to prepare for an official certification in Adobe Analytics.
SOLVED

Created segment with Internet Service Provide/Domain filter

Level 1

Hi,

I am currently trying to create a segment based on visitors Internet Service Provider/domain.
The objective is to only show the visitors that has a ISP that provides the company/university network.

I would therefore like to filter out ISPs that contain words such as 'internet', 'service' , 'communication', 'cable' etc.

Appreciate input on the following:

1. Is this possible in segments?

2. if yes, how should I set it up?

3. if no, any other suggestions on how I could filter this data out?

Thanks,

Hanne

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Yes absolutely, If you have multiple domains to look into you can have multiple conditions with OR expression, Would suggest you to please try playing around with it .

1496661_pastedImage_0.png

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 4

Hi Hanne

You can check with the Visitor Profile > Domain dimension which tracks the ISP and Organization Domain. Create the segment based on Visitor container with dimension domain

1494800_pastedImage_4.png 

Happy tracking ...

Thanks

Saneesh

Level 1

Hi Saneesh

Thank you so much for your reply.

Would it also be possible to use "contains/contains any of" and use selected keywords instead of the entire domain?

Also, would I need to create one container/expression for each domain/keyword?

Appreciate your input.

Thanks,

Hanne

Correct answer by
Level 4

Yes absolutely, If you have multiple domains to look into you can have multiple conditions with OR expression, Would suggest you to please try playing around with it .

1496661_pastedImage_0.png