Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcement: Calling all learners and mentors! Applications are now open for the Adobe Analytics 2024 Mentorship Program! Come learn from the best to prepare for an official certification in Adobe Analytics.
SOLVED

Create a Segment of people who has visited my site in the last 7 days

Level 2

Hi,

I'm trying to create a Segment in Analytics from people who has visited my home page or any other page in the last 7 days. This segment is aimed to be used in Target, and because of the limitations of the last one in terms of audiences, I think it would be better if I create it in Analytics. 

Regards

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@renatoz28  You can create a visit segment like this in the screen shot, container visit and pick up the date range "Last 7 days" and the page you want to include

Vani_Bhemarasetty_Adobe_1-1631161297145.png

You can then publish this segment to experience cloud to use it in Adobe Target

Hope this helps !

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@renatoz28  You can create a visit segment like this in the screen shot, container visit and pick up the date range "Last 7 days" and the page you want to include

Vani_Bhemarasetty_Adobe_1-1631161297145.png

You can then publish this segment to experience cloud to use it in Adobe Target

Hope this helps !

Level 2

Thanks for your reply you mean like this? 

I really appreciate your time! 

Captura de Pantalla 2021-09-09 a la(s) 10.41.56.png

Level 2

sorry but I can't see the screenshot you attached  

Level 10
It seems you are looking for the segment of just returning visitors for the last 7 days since it does not matter what page they visited. In this case the segmentation criteria "last 7 days" should be enough as per the advice given by @VaniBhemarasetty .
However, be aware of the data sync latency between AA and AT. For example, using an AA segment may result in a situation when Target will deliver the activity to those who last time visited the website 8 days ago.

Level 2

That's something I didn't know and would impact in my results.

Now I'll take that into consideration, thanks a lot!