Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Clear success event on hit

Level 2

I need help using Success Events in Adobe Analysis Workspace.

I have configured the events to be captured in certain scenarios like Service Failure, Session Timeout, etc.
I want the events to be cleared immediately after the call - something like a hit level validity.

But currently the event details are still retained and continue being captured through the visit.

How can I clear the events immediately after the hit?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Is your site an SPA... so it's possible that the s.events object isn't being cleared...

You could try the "clearvars" directive (this should clear everything, and maybe in your implementation, that will impact other things)...

Or you can use a manual solution though a custom code block right after sending the beacon, using:

s.events = "";

This will just clear your events and nothing else.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Is your site an SPA... so it's possible that the s.events object isn't being cleared...

You could try the "clearvars" directive (this should clear everything, and maybe in your implementation, that will impact other things)...

Or you can use a manual solution though a custom code block right after sending the beacon, using:

s.events = "";

This will just clear your events and nothing else.