Expand my Community achievements bar.

Classification Importer Subclassificaiton not Classifying after upload

Level 1

I am trying to use the Classification Importer to classify values for a subclassification but after uploading my csv file, it says 'no rows were updated/affected' and when I look in workspace, the values were indeed not classified. 

Below is an example of what I'm trying to classify. The Key values include a concatenated value of campaign id & channel. I have a classification rule via classification rule builder to parse out the value for campaign id but I also need to classify the friendly campaign name based on the campaign id. Is there something I am doing incorrectly or am I missing a step?

Keycampaign idcampaign id^friendly campaign name
campaignid=123||campaignchannel=email123email campaign 123
campaignid=345||campaignchannel=email345email campaign 345 target
campaignid=234||campaignchannel=direct234direct campaign 234 abc
campaignid=567||campaignchannel=paid567paid campaign 567 efg
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Community Advisor and Adobe Champion

Did you make sure that your upload file has the header rows? Also, make sure it has the UTF-8 encoding.

I use notepad++ to organize my upload files, and I save it as a tab delimited file type.

Adobe does have some common troubleshooting issues documented, perhaps something on there will help too.

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/analytics/components/classifications/classifications-importe... 

Level 1

Thanks for directing me to the troubleshooting doc! It looks like after I saved teh file as  Windows Formatted Text on my Mac the upload worked. Thanks!