Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcement: Calling all learners and mentors! Applications are now open for the Adobe Analytics 2024 Mentorship Program! Come learn from the best to prepare for an official certification in Adobe Analytics.
SOLVED

Can we find out who has viewed the project we shared?

Level 1

Can we have the access to see who have seen the project we have shared 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor and Adobe Champion

If you are an admin, you can go to Admin > Logs > Usage & Access Log. Under Event, search for the name of the project. (You can also select "Workspace Project" under Event Type. This only captures users who are logged into Adobe, however. If you have "Share with anyone" activated, I don't think Adobe can track who accessed that share link.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Community Advisor

Not sure about who accessed, but yo can see who modified last in Project Info & Settings.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor and Adobe Champion

If you are an admin, you can go to Admin > Logs > Usage & Access Log. Under Event, search for the name of the project. (You can also select "Workspace Project" under Event Type. This only captures users who are logged into Adobe, however. If you have "Share with anyone" activated, I don't think Adobe can track who accessed that share link.

Community Advisor

Yes, I would use the Admin Logs if you have access

Level 1

Can you please tell me where to access the Admin logs - I can't find an Admin button anywhere? Thank you!

Level 4

Hi @Swathilakshmi 

Adobe Analytics does not provide any way to check who has viewed the project we shared. 

However, there are other tools and approaches that can be used in order to track viewers.

You can use external email tracking, third-party analytics, or other tracking tools to find this.