Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcement: Calling all learners and mentors! Applications are now open for the Adobe Analytics 2024 Mentorship Program! Come learn from the best to prepare for an official certification in Adobe Analytics.
SOLVED

Can't relabel legends in visualizations

Level 2

Hello,

Recently myself and my team are having problems renaming legend elements in barplots in our workspaces. This has been an issue since at least last week. Typically the legend text will seem to take, but once you save the workspace, it reverts back to default. Is this a known bug? Anything to be done? Attached is an example.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor
3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi, this is a known issue and is being worked on by support.

Please see https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-analytics-questions/i-can-t-edit-the-label-on... 

Level 2

Hey Jennifer, do you have any updates on when this will be fixed? It's causing a lot of problems preparing new dashboards over here.

Community Advisor

I wish I did, but I am in the same boat as you. I suspect (don't hold me to this) that this will be bundled with the monthly minor update...

They generally have a monthly release with little features and bug fixes... like most software companies, deploying a fix outside the schedule would have to be a major issue to warrant a "hot-fix deployment".

At least that is how most companies operate....