Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AEP Assurance Event transactions

Level 2

Hi,

We have implemented Adobe Edge network to our Mobile App. While debugging Edge data in assurance is the architecture looks like this:

Sivateja123_0-1704449562539.png

Here, Analytics Variables are captured in analytics. mapping and not in com. adobe.analytics/response

We have mapped timestamp and ID in Datasteam, but still, these errors have captured

_errors": {
    "_dataPrepMapper": [
      {
        "path": "_id",
        "code": "MAPPER-3700-199",
        "errorType": 1,
        "message": "Error transforming data for required destination path _id. Details: Source data does not contain field _id"
      },
      {
        "path": "timestamp",
        "code": "MAPPER-3700-199",
        "errorType": 1,
        "message": "Error transforming data for required destination path timestamp. Details: Source data does not contain field timestamp"
      }
    ]
  }
}

Here Adobe Analytics data is mapped automatically and configured to the reportsuite. But, data is not reflected in the reportsuite. Can, anyone please help us with the possible ways to capture data in Analytics?

Please, let me know if any additional information is required.

Regards,

Sivateja

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Are your fields set up with the right data type?  Here's a link to someone else who was having a similar issue with timestamp.  May not be the same issue, but might be helpful.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Are your fields set up with the right data type?  Here's a link to someone else who was having a similar issue with timestamp.  May not be the same issue, but might be helpful.

Level 1

Sivateja, were you able to find a solution?

I am having a similar issue with productListItems.

The schema path and data type match however I still have this:

Error transforming data for required destination path productListItems._experience.analytics.event1to100.event91.value. Details: Source data does not contain field productListItems