Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcement: Calling all learners and mentors! Applications are now open for the Adobe Analytics 2024 Mentorship Program! Come learn from the best to prepare for an official certification in Adobe Analytics.
SOLVED

AEP Assurance Event transactions

Level 2

Hi,

We have implemented Adobe Edge network to our Mobile App. While debugging Edge data in assurance is the architecture looks like this:

Sivateja123_0-1704449562539.png

Here, Analytics Variables are captured in analytics. mapping and not in com. adobe.analytics/response

We have mapped timestamp and ID in Datasteam, but still, these errors have captured

_errors": {
    "_dataPrepMapper": [
      {
        "path": "_id",
        "code": "MAPPER-3700-199",
        "errorType": 1,
        "message": "Error transforming data for required destination path _id. Details: Source data does not contain field _id"
      },
      {
        "path": "timestamp",
        "code": "MAPPER-3700-199",
        "errorType": 1,
        "message": "Error transforming data for required destination path timestamp. Details: Source data does not contain field timestamp"
      }
    ]
  }
}

Here Adobe Analytics data is mapped automatically and configured to the reportsuite. But, data is not reflected in the reportsuite. Can, anyone please help us with the possible ways to capture data in Analytics?

Please, let me know if any additional information is required.

Regards,

Sivateja

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Are your fields set up with the right data type?  Here's a link to someone else who was having a similar issue with timestamp.  May not be the same issue, but might be helpful.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Are your fields set up with the right data type?  Here's a link to someone else who was having a similar issue with timestamp.  May not be the same issue, but might be helpful.

Level 1

Sivateja, were you able to find a solution?

I am having a similar issue with productListItems.

The schema path and data type match however I still have this:

Error transforming data for required destination path productListItems._experience.analytics.event1to100.event91.value. Details: Source data does not contain field productListItems

Level 3

Hi @JH18C ,

We came accrossed the same issue, did you resolve this issue?

Thank you!

Level 1

Hi @xliu, Yes, the way I was trying to implement this orginally did not work and other developers where running into the same issue. To help you solve the issue you are running into, I'll need to understand how you are passing data to the datastream.

1. Are you passing from web or app?
2. Are you passing it as xdm or data object format?

Level 3

Hi @JH18C ,

Thanks for your reply.

I'm tring to pass the data from a third party service by using the API, and the format is xdm. The payload looks like this:

{
        "event": {
            "xdm": {
                "_id": "6677788891",
                "_custom_data": {
                    "user_id": "123123",
                    "ticket_Id": "123355",
                    "balance_amount": 55,
                    "claim_status": "CONFIRMED",
                    "ticket_state": "ISSUED",
                    "type": "manual_processing_completed"
                },
                "eventType": "snap.status.manual_processing_completed",
                "timestamp": "2024-05-16T19:39:31.019Z",
                "producedBy": "service"
            }
        }
    }

The mapping is correct, but there are still warnings like: 

Details: Source data does not contain field xxx

Level 1

When I was having this issue it was usually associated with another issue happening. Do you see any other errors in the dataset or datastream output?