Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe workspace

Level 2

Hi Good Day,

I have created a segment with four specific activity from target in adobe analytics workspace , but when we do a  breakdown with activity , we are getting a lot more activity instead of this four , Eventually the segment holds only four activity in the segment build , but while breaking down why we are seeing many more adding up in the workspace, can anyone give me a answer on this please.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @DineshPrasanth , the first thing I'd suggest checking is the scope of your segment.  If you only want those four segments, ensure the segment is set to hit level.

If you set it to visit or visitor level, you'll see other activities during the same session (or by the same person).

Level 2

The segments are made on hit level but still i am seeing a lot of other segments dragged in this breakdown.

Level 4

Hi @DineshPrasanth , It will show you all activities running in the session on those pages if you are using visits as a metrics in your report.

Please use "Activity Impressions" as a metrics in your report and make sure only these four activities are running on that page then it will show you the results.

Level 2

I have used Activity Impression for the metrics and segment has been updated with visits but still i can see lot of other activities coming out from the breakdown , this activity is running on a homepage of ecom website cant we see only the activity which is included in the segment. Client would have question why we are having to see these many breakdowns as we have only one activity added in the segment. please help with any scenarios on this please.