Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcement: Calling all learners and mentors! Applications are now open for the Adobe Analytics 2024 Mentorship Program! Come learn from the best to prepare for an official certification in Adobe Analytics.
SOLVED

Adobe analytics reporting api access

Level 1

I have created adobe analytics university student account, how can i get api keys for this account so i can test the reporting api

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Dear @UjjwalGu ,

Based on my understanding, Adobe Analytics University is to practice reporting (i.e. Workspace), Segments, Calculated Builder, etc. It will not have Admin Access or anything related to developers (APIs). And, it is not possible to request elevated access.

Thank You, Pratheep Arun Raj B (Arun) | NextRow DigitalTerryn Winter Analytics

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Dear @UjjwalGu ,

Based on my understanding, Adobe Analytics University is to practice reporting (i.e. Workspace), Segments, Calculated Builder, etc. It will not have Admin Access or anything related to developers (APIs). And, it is not possible to request elevated access.

Thank You, Pratheep Arun Raj B (Arun) | NextRow DigitalTerryn Winter Analytics

Level 4

Hi @UjjwalGu 

The Student account is only created for practicing reports in the analysis workspace. You won't be having administrator access to the admin or developer console for any kind of authorized access.

Hope this helps.