Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcement: Calling all learners and mentors! Applications are now open for the Adobe Analytics 2024 Mentorship Program! Come learn from the best to prepare for an official certification in Adobe Analytics.
SOLVED

Adobe Analytics Dimensions & Metrics Definitions

Level 1

Is there a csv file that lists all of the out-of-the-box Adobe Analytics Dimensions and Metrics and their definitions? I haven't been able to find one.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @paulszew93 

Yes, there is a CSV file that lists all of the out-of-the-box Adobe Analytics Dimensions and Metrics and their definitions. You can download it directly from Adobe's website. Here are the steps to do so:

- Go to the Adobe Analytics Developer Connection website.
- Navigate to the "Dimensions & Metrics" section.
- Scroll down to the "Out-of-the-Box Report Suite Content" section.
- Click on the link to download the "Adobe Analytics Dimension and Metric Export File".
- Open the downloaded file, which is in CSV format, in a spreadsheet program like Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets.

Once you have the file open, you will see a list of all of the out-of-the-box Adobe Analytics Dimensions and Metrics, along with their definitions and other information. You can use this file as a reference to help you better understand the available dimensions and metrics, and how to use them in your analytics reporting.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @paulszew93 

Yes, there is a CSV file that lists all of the out-of-the-box Adobe Analytics Dimensions and Metrics and their definitions. You can download it directly from Adobe's website. Here are the steps to do so:

- Go to the Adobe Analytics Developer Connection website.
- Navigate to the "Dimensions & Metrics" section.
- Scroll down to the "Out-of-the-Box Report Suite Content" section.
- Click on the link to download the "Adobe Analytics Dimension and Metric Export File".
- Open the downloaded file, which is in CSV format, in a spreadsheet program like Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets.

Once you have the file open, you will see a list of all of the out-of-the-box Adobe Analytics Dimensions and Metrics, along with their definitions and other information. You can use this file as a reference to help you better understand the available dimensions and metrics, and how to use them in your analytics reporting.

Level 1

I am not finding this download either can someone send me the link please.

Community Advisor

As far as I know, there isn't any such downloadable list or CSV. I only know of the documentation, which @parthhetamsaria had linked to. Even the API guide at https://developer.adobe.com/analytics-apis/docs/2.0/guides/ links to this online documentation.