Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024-2025 Adobe Analytics Champion Program are open!
SOLVED

Adobe Analytics Campaigns Data Analysis for their tracking

Level 2

As we discussed last week, the data trends which we are observing for our different organic campaigns are not as per the clicks we are receiving in the campaign.

Generally we get 3 to 5% of data captured in Adobe analytics. But this time the trend is showing only 15 to 20 unique visitors visiting daily where as earlier it used to me be minimum 200 to 300 visitors daily.

We are getting the good number of profile creation data in our iBegin system but that is not getting reflected in Adobe Analytics.

-So this is the requirment and then we gone through it and also raised the ticket to adobe team -From adobe team informed some onetrust error is there so not capturing that data in the reports may the reason.

-Then we analyzed and there one "common analytics plugin" are not trigerring so then added that rule and published into the production, then we observed some time, then some incrementing values in report.

-Then now the issues is we were getting some issues with the tracking code of the campaign which we were recently doing and

-So we were doing this campaign of CA off campus hiring...we had utmized our creatives  but most of the traffic of the whatsapp and mailer is also going to unspecified tracking code.

ANd here am uplodaing the image.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Dear @VikramspATexper ,

I hope you are using 'Query String Parameter' to track your Campaigns. If yes, make sure all your Campaigns are tagged properly with a 'Query String Parameter'.

Unspecified under the URL '/careers/india/tcs-ca-off-campus-hiring-2023' means that there are people landing to the URL without 'Query String Parameter'.

Thank You, Pratheep Arun Raj B (Arun) | NextRow DigitalTerryn Winter Analytics

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Dear @VikramspATexper ,

I hope you are using 'Query String Parameter' to track your Campaigns. If yes, make sure all your Campaigns are tagged properly with a 'Query String Parameter'.

Unspecified under the URL '/careers/india/tcs-ca-off-campus-hiring-2023' means that there are people landing to the URL without 'Query String Parameter'.

Thank You, Pratheep Arun Raj B (Arun) | NextRow DigitalTerryn Winter Analytics

Community Advisor

I think what he is saying is that the "Unspecified" data does have campaigns? (that this is coming from WhatsApp and Mailer... but it not being picked up by Adobe?)

I think we would need to see this in action... the Tracking Code is clearly still  reading campaign codes, or you wouldn't have anything... but the question is: are some of those URLs going through redirects that then end up losing the campaigns so that they can't be properly tracked?

This might be less of an analytics issue, and more of a site behaviour issue?