Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Analytics and Adform Integration

Level 2

I have added adform data connector so as to import the data from adform to adobe analytics.

First exercise I did with my staging report suite and data started flowing except the ad names as marketing tags were not fired for test site.

When I deactivated my staging report suite and configured the same for production report suite. There is not data which is flowing into the system.

Need the help of group to understand the how it can be debugged as data is imported every night.

Attaching the configuration script and guidelines PDF

https://dc5tqsrhldvnl.cloudfront.net/2/90159/3d35dd64556e1af698b99efaf2542244.pdf

Implementation Script:

var adservConfig = {

tEvar:              'eVar176', // Transfer variable, typically the "View Through" eVar.

gID:                'ADFORM:', // Genesis ID

requestURL:         "http://track.adform.net/adfjson/omniture.ashx?netID=xxxxxxxxxx&gvar=[VAR]", // the AdForm request URL

maxDelay:           "750", // The maximum time to wait for ADFORM servers to respond, in milliseconds.

visitCookie:        "s_adform", // The name of the visitor cookie to use to restrict ADFORM calls to once per visit.

clickThroughParam:  "CID", // A query string paramter that will force the ADFORM call to occur.

searchCenterParam:  undefined // SearchCenter identifier.

};

/************************ END ADFORM Variables ************************/

/*

* Partner Plugin: AdForm Check 1.0

*/

s.maxDelay = adservConfig.maxDelay;

s.loadModule("Integrate")

s.Integrate.onLoad=function(s,m) {

var adservCheck = s.partnerADSERVCheck(adservConfig);

if (adservCheck) {

s.Integrate.add("ADFORM");

s.Integrate.ADFORM.gID=adservConfig.gID;

s.Integrate.ADFORM.tVar=adservConfig.tEvar;

s.Integrate.ADFORM.get(adservConfig.requestURL);

s.Integrate.ADFORM.setVars=function(s,p){

var

at=p.lastImpTime,

a1=p.lastImpSId,

a2=p.lastImpPId,

a3=p.lastImpId,

bt=p.lastClkTime,

b1=p.lastClkSId,

b2=p.lastClkPId,

b3=p.lastClkId;

if(((at&&a1&&a2&&a3)||(bt&&b1&&b2&&b3))&&!p.errorCode)s[p.tVar]=adservConfig.gID+(at?at:0)+":"+(a1?a1:0)+":"+(a2?a2:0)+":"+(a3?a3:0)+":"+(bt?bt:0)+":"+(b1?b1:0)+":"+(b2?b2:0)+":"+(b3?b3:0)

}

}

}

/*

* Partner Plugin: ADSERV Check 1.0 - Restrict ADSERV calls to once a visit, per report suite, per click

* through. Used in conjunction with genesis_event_config table. Deduplicates SCM hits.

*/

s.partnerADSERVCheck=new Function("cfg",""

+"var s=this,c=cfg.visitCookie,src=cfg.clickThroughParam,scp=cfg.searchCenterParam,tv=cfg.tEvar,dl=',',cr,nc,q,g,gs,i,j,k,fnd,v=1,"

+"t=new Date,cn=0,ca=new Array,aa=new Array,cs=new Array;t.setTime(t.getTime()+1800000);cr=s.c_r(c);if(cr){v=0;}ca=s.split(cr,dl);"

+"if(s.un)aa=s.split(s.un,dl);else aa=s.split(s.account,dl);for(i=0;i<aa.length;i++){fnd = 0;for(j=0;j<ca.length;j++){if(aa[i] == ca[j]){fnd=1;}}if(!fnd){cs[cn]=aa[i];c"

+"n++;}}if(cs.length){for(k=0;k<cs.length;k++){nc=(nc?nc+dl:'')+cs[k];}cr=(cr?cr+dl:'')+nc;v=1;}if(s.wd)q=s.wd.location.search.toLowerCase("

+");else q=s.w.location.search.toLowerCase();q=s.repl(q,'?','&');g=q.indexOf('&'+src.toLowerCase()+'=');gs=(scp)?q.indexOf('&'+scp.toLowerCase()+'='):-1;if(g>-1){v=1;}else i"

+"f(gs>-1){v=0;s.vpr(tv,'SearchCenter Visitors');}if(!s.c_w(c,cr,t)){s.c_w(c,cr,0);}if(!s.c_r(c)){v=0;}return v>=1;");

/********************************************************************

* Supporting functions that may be shared between plug-ins

*******************************************************************/

/*

* Utility Function: vpr - set the variable vs with value v

*/

s.vpr=new Function("vs","v",

"if(typeof(v)!='undefined'){var s=this; eval('s.'+vs+'=\"'+v+'\"')}");

/*

* Utility Function: split v1.5 - split a string (JS 1.0 compatible)

*/

s.split=new Function("l","d",""

+"var i,x=0,a=new Array;while(l){i=l.indexOf(d);i=i>-1?i:l.length;a[x++]=l.substring(0,i);l=l.substring(i+d.length);}return a");

/*

* Plugin Utility: Replace v1.0

*/

s.repl=new Function("x","o","n",""

+"var i=x.indexOf(o),l=n.length;while(x&&i>=0){x=x.substring(0,i)+n+x.substring(i+o.length);i=x.indexOf(o,i+l)}return x");

/*

* Plugin Utility: apl v1.1

*/

s.apl=new Function("l","v","d","u",""

+"var s=this,m=0;if(!l)l='';if(u){var i,n,a=s.split(l,d);for(i=0;i<a."

+"length;i++){n=a[i];m=m||(u==1?(n==v):(n.toLowerCase()==v.toLowerCas"

+"e()));}}if(!m)l=l?l+d+v:v;return l");

/*

0 Replies