Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!

[Event] Adobe Analytics Experience League Skill Builder

Level 10

Analytics Image.jpg

Event Details

Overwhelmed by all there is to know about Adobe Analytics? Let us take you through the fundamentals you need to hit the ground running. Adobe experts will teach you everything from collecting data to running analysis to gathering insights. To assist new users, this workshop will give you a hands-on experience and ensure you have the building blocks you need to use advanced analysis tools in your workflow.

In this Skill Builder, we will cover the following topics:

• Intro to Adobe Analytics
  • Intro to Analysis Workspace
  • Building Projects 101
  • Applying Segments, Date Ranges & Comparisons
  • Adding Visualizations for Data Storytelling
  • Sharing Projects
  • Creating Segments & Calculated Metrics
  • Analyzing Customer Journeys

This is a free live workshop for beginner web and digital analysts in all industries.

As an added benefit, you will have the opportunity to meet and network with peers from other organizations using Adobe Analytics.

Locations

• Dallas, Tx - May 7-8, 2019
  • Chicago, Il - May 21-22, 2019
  • San Francisco, CA - June 18-21, 2019
  • Toronto - Aug 26-27, 2019
  • Munich - Sept 5-6, 2019
  • Madrid - Sept 9-10, 2019
  • Copenhagen - Sept 12-13, 2019
  • London - Sept 16-18, 2019
  • Paris - Sept 23-25, 2019

Registration

Register and get the latest location information using the link below:

https://skillbuilder.experienceleague.adobeevents.com

Additional Event Details

For full event details including details on additional solutions, please visit our Adobe Spark page - Adobe Experience League Skill Builder Live Events

10 Replies

Level 1

Hi jantzen.belliston-Adobe,

While I understand this is a physical event but is there a possibility for those who can't attend this event in person, they can join through web-conference to attend the session.

If not, could you share a link for the session for all of us to go through it once it's over.

It'll help a lot.

Level 10

Hi,

Thanks for the great suggestion!

We are looking at options to stream & record some of theses events. I will be sure to update this thread and put out an announcement when we finalize our plans. In the meantime, there is a webinar that should cover some of the same content. You can register here

Thanks,
Jantzen

Level 2

Do we have any upcoming event of above in NY area ?

Level 10

Yes, we actually have an event in New York that starts tomorrow. Unfortunately, the event is completely full for the Analytics track. We do have the same content online though, and It actually dives into the content even deeper and can be taken at your own pace on Experience League. The specific learning path that matches up with this event is Get to Value with Adobe Analytics.

I can't guarantee that we'll be back with the exact same content but we do host events in NY on a regular basis. Please be sure to watch the events section on Experience League and subscribe to the Adobe Analytics community and @AdobeExpCare Twitter handle so you can be notified as soon as we announce events like this.

Level 2

Do we have any free live workshop for beginner web and digital analysts in NY region?

Level 1

Do you need to be a currently licensed customer of Adobe Analytics?

Level 10

@isad79390737 - Yes, the live events are reserved for current customers. However, Experience League is not locked down to current customers. You can log in or create a free Adobe ID on the site. Once you get logged in, I'd recommend checking out the Get to Value with Adobe Analytics learning path on Experience League.

Level 1

Hello- My team and I are planning on attending the event in Chicago tomorrow, we are traveling from out of state. I was wondering if there's an agenda available for the event. Does the training start right at 8:30 am?

Thanks!

Level 10

kelseyf85944481 - Sorry I missed your question. Hopefully you were able to track down the information you needed and enjoyed the event.

Just incase others have this question as well, there is outline of what will be covered in the Analytics track at the top of this thread on on the our Adobe Spark page - Adobe Experience League Skill Builder Live Events.

Level 1

We'd love to see this come to the Twin-Cities (Minnesota) market!