Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcement: Calling all learners and mentors! Applications are now open for the Adobe Analytics 2024 Mentorship Program! Come learn from the best to prepare for an official certification in Adobe Analytics.

Default classification values for unclassified data (different than ~none~)

Level 1

I have an eVar that I am classifying. I want the ability to insert a default classification for those eVar values that have yet to be classified. I want to be able to do this without having to export all the unclassified keys and for each unclassified key write the same classification value. I have nearly 50k unclassified keys (which in a later date may be classified, overwritten, by my classification upload job), I want them all to default to a classification value I specify.

This is not the same as using ~none~ in the classification file, ~none~ only applies its classification to data when there is no key supplied in the first place. I want the same functionality as ~none~ but for keys that have yet to be classified.

Is this possible?

1 Reply

Employee Advisor

Have you already tried using the classification rule builder, and using an all-encompassing regex value to classify it?