Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcement: Calling all learners and mentors! Applications are now open for the Adobe Analytics 2024 Mentorship Program! Come learn from the best to prepare for an official certification in Adobe Analytics.

Adobe Analytics Tuesdays: Data Science

Employee Advisor

On August 22 2017, we hosted a webinar on Data Science within Analysis Workspace. The recording will be published shortly.

For any follow-up questions, additional comments, or requests for future webinars, feel free to use this thread to discuss.

5 Replies

Level 8

Hello !
First of all thanks for the great presentation ! I just watched it on youtube !
There was a little problem on the slides of the Inteligent alert - hope you will get a chance to publish them.

I would like to know if we could change the holydays of the model used for the anomaly detection - or if these holydays are already based on the country of origin where the analysis is made.

Thanks again for all the valuable information and the great work.

Cheers !

Employee Advisor

Thanks for the heads up on that. Really strange how that happened with the slides. I'll see what I can do to resolve that issue, might have to re-publish the video. Here's the current recording:

Level 8

Hello Eric,

Do you have any infos on the holydays per country ? I'm still not sure if France holydays are taken into account on the anomaly detection algorithms.

Cheers !