Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcement: Calling all learners and mentors! Applications are now open for the Adobe Analytics 2024 Mentorship Program! Come learn from the best to prepare for an official certification in Adobe Analytics.

🗣️ [Mentor Charles Thirupathi] 🌟 Adobe Analytics Community Mentorship Program 🌟

Administrator

Hello Team,

Welcome to the Adobe Analytics Community Mentorship program! This is the featured Community Discussion thread for your Adobe Analytics Community Mentor, Charles Thirupathi (aka @Charles_Thirupathi), who will be here to guide and support you and your peers with your Adobe Analytics questions as you prepare for the Adobe Analytics Master Architect Certification (Exam ID: AD0-EE207)through to the end of the program. 

Aspirants mapped to Charles Thirupathi (aka @Charles_Thirupathi):

How to participate 

1. The Aspirants’ goal is to clear their Adobe Analytics Certification during program live July 21st, 2023 – September 6th, 2023
  2. Aspirants: Post your Questions in this thread to connect with Charles Thirupathi (aka @Charles_Thirupathi), and your fellow Aspirant peers.  *You are all preparing for the same Certification, so feel free to use this space to share what you’re learning and collaborate! 
  3. Mentors with the most Certified Aspirants by the end of the program will be recognized, and Aspirants with the highest number of Accepted Solutions in the Analytics Community, along with their Certification, will be recognized by the end of program - wishing you all the best! 

Quick links 

Let's grow together! 

Cheers, 

Sean 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

9 Replies

Level 1

Hello @Charles_Thirupathi ,

Thank you for being the mentor for this module. Could you please the first tool kit of this program?

Thanks

Administrator

Toolkits will be made available in the next few days. Keep an eye out early next week!

Level 4

Thank you @seanrobinson 

Hello @vengadeshs86143 , @Ashish_k_ ,@ashokiitm ,@Ramakrishnaz ,@Ramakrishnaza1 ,@njalan ,@olid ,@Sharon_Flynn ,

Happy to welcome you all to the Adobe Analytics Community Mentorship Program.

Level 1

May I ask someone to please correct my profile on this thread? I am not receiving any updates.

Level 4

Hi @vengadeshs86143 @Ashish_k_ @ashokiitm  @Ramakrishnaz  @Ramakrishnaza1 @njalan @olid @Sharon_Flynn 

Attached here the Toolkit 2. Don't hesitate to post your queries.

@seanrobinson  Thank you for sharing Toolkit2.

Thanks,

Charles

Level 4

Hi @vengadeshs86143 @Ashish_k_ @ashokiitm  @Ramakrishnaz  @Ramakrishnaza1 @njalan @olid @Sharon_Flynn 

Attached here the Toolkit 3. Don't hesitate to post your queries.

@seanrobinson  Thank you for sharing Toolkit3.

Thanks,

Charles

Level 1

Hey @Charles_Thirupathi , it's Been a month now since the last update, just wanted to check what should be the next step?