Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Has anyone successfully integrated Campaign with Ad-cloud as a journey?

Level 2

Hey,

I'm really wanting to integrate our performance marketing (paid social mostly) with our campaign activity (email, sms customer journey.) 

Ideally, I'd want to be able to have an activity that starts with social advertising and then creates a workflow of emails etc and then during the campaign trigger more social advertising to that audience based on certain triggers (e.g. gone away.)

I know we can manage this separately but a common automated workflow would be amazing. 

thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hey @JamesTomkinsonUK 

That's a great use case!

I have not seen any such integration feasibility between AdCloud and Adobe Campaign. However, I believe Adobe Experience Platform (AEP) should solve this problem through Journey Orchestration or through Adobe Journey Optimizer

To know the difference between these new features/products, follow this thread.

Hope this helps! Kindly mark the answer as correct reply, if it helped you!

Best,

Kishore

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hey @JamesTomkinsonUK 

That's a great use case!

I have not seen any such integration feasibility between AdCloud and Adobe Campaign. However, I believe Adobe Experience Platform (AEP) should solve this problem through Journey Orchestration or through Adobe Journey Optimizer

To know the difference between these new features/products, follow this thread.

Hope this helps! Kindly mark the answer as correct reply, if it helped you!

Best,

Kishore

Level 2

Awesome thanks! I was wondering if Journey Optimiser would solve this. I'll definitely follow that thread!

thanks again

Community Advisor

Anytime, @JamesTomkinsonUK 

Kindly mark the answer as correct reply, if it helped you!