Expand my Community achievements bar.

How to sign up for Adobe Advertising Cloud?

Level 1

I would like to sign up for Adobe Advertising Cloud but this has, weirdly enough, proved a very difficult and time consuming task.

First of all, I can't seem to find any webpage where you can sign up, nor does Adobe customer service seem to be able to help me on their chat.

I was referred to a form (https://business.adobe.com/se/request-consultation/experience-cloud.html) which I filled in and whereupon I received an automatic message telling me that I would be contacted by Adobe. So far, I have not been contacted by Adobe.

I was then referred to the phone number 1-800-685-4193 and told that if I called that number, someone would help me. However, I have dialed that number about a dozen times today and every time all I get is an automatic message telling me that no representative is currently available.

I was then given another telephone number, where a recorded message simply referred me back to the Adobe webpage.

I was then referred here, to this community, and told that someone could help me here...

So... is there anyone here who could in any way help me sign up for Adobe Advertising Cloud, please?

5 Replies

Level 2

You have to link google ads with the adobe website as well Hashtag, key words. Both must be synchronized with each other. 

Level 1

I am confused about the process of getting started with Adobe Advertising: where to start and also what costs involved.

Level 2

You have to link Adobe Advertising with Google Ads. First Create a Google Ads account and link your App.

Level 2

My contact number +91 99301 02832.