Expand my Community achievements bar.

Registration for the AEM Guides User conference on 24th and 25th March 2024 is open.
SOLVED

Versioning for DITA topics and Maps

Level 2

Hi Team,

Understand that there is common version framework for XML editor and Adobe AEM. 

We have the maximum 5 version settings in our Author environment that we would be keeping same and will not be configuring or altering this configuration. 

However for DITA, we have the requirement to keep n number of versions (Historical data) with in repository? could you please suggest any alternative to this (Except the alternate to keep n number of versions in configuration and purge content paths using Version purge)?

Also any timelines to segregate the DITA versioning with AEM versioning framework?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 1

From my small understanding, i believe we can disable the purge settings so that all the versions are available in AEM.

Thanks,

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 1

From my small understanding, i believe we can disable the purge settings so that all the versions are available in AEM.

Thanks,

Employee

The current options allow you to disable version purging - check this article

In addition AEM Guides is going to come up with version purging with advanced options - that work is under design/implementation phase.