Expand my Community achievements bar.

Registration for the AEM Guides User conference on 24th and 25th March 2024 is open.

Relationship tables headers from DITAMAP are not pushed into the AEM website and topics not visible in the DITAMAP Dashboard topics view

Level 3

Hi Team,

I am trying to work with the relationship tables(Reltable) in the DITAMAP's. The related links functionality works fine for me and I am able to see the relationship nodes are being generated in the website for all the references which are created as part of the DITAMAP, also able to see them in the "Related Information" section on the actual topic page.

I have a few questions on the information created in the DITAMAP:

1. I observed that if there is a concept, topics and task relationships, the related content is automatically generated and shows as related content in the AEM pages, but if I use only topics, then I have to make the custom references using the "reltable" mappings. is there a way we can set those relations by default if they are in the hierarchy?
  2. I am able to see the relationship information in XML Editor and as well as in the DITAMAP dashboard topics editor, but I am not able to see the proper values in the topics view mode. Is this an issue in the tool or am I missing anything?
    Screen Shot 2021-09-27 at 12.45.15 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-09-27 at 12.45.27 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-09-27 at 12.45.02 PM.png
  3. The headers are only present in the DITAMAP, but not able to see them in the relationship nodes created under the AEM pages. Is this header for only a view purpose in DITAMAP?

I am on AEM 6.5.8 and installed below fmdita packages

• com.adobe.fmdita-6.5-3.8.166.zip
  • com.adobe.fmdita-6.5-hotfix-3.8.5.2.zip

Thanks,

Sudheer

0 Replies