Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Workfront Research Study: Teams & Collaboration

Employee

Hi Everyone,

We're interested in learning how teams who use Workfront (and other Adobe products) want to work and collaborate. In addition to how, we will ask you questions about where you want to collaborate (e.g., Workfront Home?). We'd ideally like to talk to those of you on teams that are using a variety of Adobe products--Marketo, Analytics, Adobe Creative tools, etc.

Sessions are 1 hour. If interested, please sign up for the study here: https://calendly.com/wf-product-research/team-work-and-collaboration

@Jeremy Flores‚ @Brooke Bell‚

Thanks,

Elissa

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Employee

Hi Everyone!

We're still looking for people to chat about teams/collaboration/home with us. If you're interested, you can sign up for a time slot via the link above.

Elissa

Employee

Hi Everyone!

We're still looking to discuss Home/Teams/Collaboration with you all! I moved this study to January in case scheduling conflicts has been preventing people from signing up. We want to make sure we build a Home experience that will benefit you and your team. Please consider signing up to chat if interested!

If no one is interested, I will see if I can make a quick survey to capture the information we want to learn.

Elissa