Expand my Community achievements bar.

Workfront Research Study: Organizing Primary Workfront Locations

Employee

"Hi Everyone, I'm Jesh, a User Experience Designer at Workfront, and for this study I'm interested in having anyone in the community take a look at this card sorting activity. It’s a way to help us in Product better understand how we might organize information into more intuitive categories. Think of this like having a bunch of cards in front of your with words on them and I’m asking you to move them around into categories that you can then name. This shouldn’t take more than 5 minutes. 10 if you’re really indecisive. I would love to have as many responses as possible! Simply follow this link to participate. Thanks!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

9 Replies

Employee

Hi Everyone, ideally we'd be more responses from Admins since they'd more familiar with all the high level areas of Workfront, but honestly anyone should be able to jump into the link and add some real value. Make sure you use the circle "i" icons next to each "card" to read a little more about each area of Workfront if you've not see it before. Thanks!

Employee

Oh, and be sure to name any categories you create! You won't be able to complete the activity otherwise. Thanks!

Employee

I'll be closing this study on Friday, July 22. Thanks!

Employee

Last chance to share your thoughts about organizing Workfront's high-level navigation items! I'll close this study and share the results here in this thread in about 12 hours. Thanks for all those who've participated! It really, really helps.

Community Advisor

I found this old post in search result, I think I took part in this. 
Any results you can share?
R