Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

Workfront Research Study: Collaborator Licenses

Employee

Hi Everyone!

I would love to speak to 5-8 admins about how/why your organization uses collaborator licenses over the next few weeks. This will be an informal, discovery-type interview where we learn from you. Please sign up below if you're interested! We would absolutely love to speak with you.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

This study is now closed. Thank you!

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Employee

Hi Everyone!

We still really need people to sign up for this study. Please choose a time slot if this interests you! If you can't find a time that works, I'll open up more times.

Thanks!

Employee

Hi Everyone!

I'm reopening this study. We still need to talk to people who allocate external, review, and request licenses to people in (and outside of) your organization.

If you're interested, please sign up here: https://calendly.com/wf-product-research/collaborator-licenses

Employee

Hi Everyone!

We would love to talk to a few more people who allocate external, review, and request licenses to people in (and outside of) your organization.

Please sign up for a time slot below if you're interested:

And, please let me know if you can't find a time slot that works for you! I will happily find one that does.

Correct answer by
Employee

This study is now closed. Thank you!