Expand my Community achievements bar.

Workfront Research Study: 5 Minute Table Management Usability Test

Employee

Hi Everyone,

We'd love to have those of you interested in table management take a 5 minute, unmoderated, usability test in Maze. Please be sure to use a computer as mobile is not supported.

As always, we SO appreciate your feedback. You truly help design and product management make Workfront a better product.

Usability test link: CLOSED

Thanks,

Elissa

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

12 Replies

Employee

Hi Everyone!

Still looking for more people to take this super quick usability test! If you would take 5 minutes, I'd be so appreciative! Feel free to forward this to anyone in your org who could give good feedback on table management.

Thanks,

Elissa

Community Advisor

I took it yesterday and really liked the design. Now, when can I have it? 😄

Employee

Ha! I'm definitely forwarding this to the designer. I know it's a priority, but not sure where it is on the roadmap.

Employee

@Sheri Whitten‚ The designer, Jesh, wanted me to respond with this:

"Glad you like it! We're looking at over 60 such enhancements to Workfront tables, but we still need to test and prioritize them. I expect they'll come out over the course of 2022."

Level 10

I did the study. The compartmentalized look and feel is really nice. Much more pleasant to look at. Great job!

My biggest worry is that governance is properly accounted for (not saying you haven't). The ability for admins to govern what a user sees and doesn't see according to access and/or layout and company or industry policy.

(I understand user empowerment but allowing a bunch of cowboys to run wild out on the range with no sheriff in town is counter-productive.)

Employee

Thank you, @Randy Roberts‚! I just forwarded your feedback to the designer, Jesh, to make sure he sees your comments.

Employee

Hi Everyone!

Still looking for more responses if you're interested in taking this 5 minute usability test!

Thanks,

Elissa

Community Advisor

taken, I see good potential in those changes

Employee

Thank you @Rafal Wodzisz‚. I'll pass that feedback on to the designer.

Level 10

HI @Elissa Lauber‚

a good survey which creates additional flexibility in Workfront with respect to usage.

Mvh

Kundan.

Employee

Thanks, Kundan! I'll pass this feedback along to the designer.

Employee

Thank you all for taking this little test! Your feedback and insights are super helpful. Stay tuned for more tests like this coming up.