Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Workfront Learning Paths in Adobe Experience League?

Level 2

Hi, does anyone know where the various Learning Paths are currently located now that one.workfront.com has been migrated to the Adobe Experience League platform? Speaking specifically of Planner Fundamentals, Worker/Collaborator/Admin learning paths.

All my links seems to just resolve to the Documentation homepage now. Maybe that's by design? I sure hope not, those learning paths save me hours of directing users to onboarding documentation that is core to performing their roles in the Workfront Application.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

FYI everyone! You have to click the share icon to get the URL to the specific learning path you're looking for. Since I needed to copy the links to update all my documentation, I figured I'd save you all a couple clicks and add them to this thread.

• Workfront for Collaborators - Learn how to use a Review or Request license to easily request, review, and collaborate on tasks, documents, and proofs in the new Workfront experience
  • Workfront for Workers - For individuals who receive work or requests and collaborate with teams on projects and documents
  • Workfront for Planners - Start your Workfront journey by learning to create and plan projects. Workfront recommends you keep things simple
  • Workfront for System Admins - Learn the first stages of how to set up users and optimize your users experience with system settings

View solution in original post

40 Replies

Level 2

Thanks, I found this area as well, agree it's organized differently, hoping to see "courses" emerge that mirror the learning paths in this location as well. Currently it's not returning anything I can see, personally.

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/?lang=en#dashboard/learning

Time will tell, I suppose.

Administrator

Hey @bpilarski 

Thanks for your response. The page you referenced is the correct page for Workfront Learning tutorials. 

Workfront Courses are currently still being migrated over to this page and will be online shortly.

Community Advisor

There is a post in Community on how to redirect the URLs, I'm still testing this out with all of my links but hopefully that works for the learning links as well!!

Essentially just take everything that is after https://one.workfront.com and put it after https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com

Level 2

Hi Monica, the blog post, and link you provided on URL redirects, to assist the Workfront community with the transition from Workfront One to Adobe Experience League is helpful, thank you.

However, in this specific context it's not working. For example, when I update the Planner Fundamentals learning path URL from https://one.workfront.com/s/planner-fundamentals-program-for-nwe to https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/s/planner-fundamentals-program-for-nwe it gives me a page not found result.

Clicking on the one.workfront.com url above resolves to the Workfront Documentation home page on the Adobe Experience League platform. This is the case with all learning paths I use for the various "access levels" onboarding in Workfront, at least right now.

Hoping they are planning to build out learning paths as courses, as I mentioned above. They might just not be to that stage yet with the "migration" strategy. Hence the tutorials area that seems to have the content that was present in the Workfront One learning paths, but it's organized differently as bpilarski mentioned above.

Thanks for your response.

Level 5

I'm having the same problem.  I was partway through the Fusion learning path and can't get back to it.  This page states: "If you would like to learn Adobe Workfront Fusion by following the Workfront Fusion learning path, similar to a training workshop, see Workfront Fusion Training," but the link provided just redirects to the main Workfront documentation page.

I also tried the tip for redirecting the old Workfront One URL, but it results in a "page not found" error.

Administrator

HI @KristenS_WF

All Learning Paths including the Fusion Learning Path are re-labeled as Courses and will be available shortly on this page. The team is actively working on getting courses published and it is taking longer than expected. Once it is online, please navigate to the Workfront section under the Applications section on the left sidebar. Thanks for your patience!

Level 4

Hi @jon_chen - will we be notified when this is complete? I also have new user onboarding emails that pointed to the Workfront Learning paths depending on their access/roles and need to redirect the URLs once the material is available here. Thanks.

Administrator

Hello @MMcAnelly @Brennain 

Absolutely - I will make a Community announcement once the courses are back online.

A correction on the Fusion material, a decision was made by our Leadership team to not migrate the Fusion Learning Program or Learning Path over to Experience League.

At this point, the only method to receive guided learning for Workfront Fusion is through paid Adobe Learning courses. You can access the Workfront Course Catalogue here, or you can navigate directly to the Workfront Fusion course (Manage Connections and Workflows in Adobe Workfront Fusion).

Please note that we also have extensive documentation on Workfront Fusion on our Experience League Documentation page. You can view all Workfront Fusion documentation here.

Level 5

This is completely unacceptable.  My company paid for Fusion access, and we were directed by our Workfront consultants to complete the Fusion learning path.  To remove that content now is both unethical and unprofessional.

Administrator

Hello @bpilarski @KristenS_WF @RandyRoberts @MMcAnelly @Brennain,

Thank you for all your feedback. I understand that this is especially frustrating as it sounds like many of you and your teams relied on the Fusion training material for your internal onboarding processes and general training.

One of the main reasons why we had to sunset the Fusion learning path was due to the fact that it required a demo instance of Workfront. At this point, we are unclear if that team is willing to support making these demo instances available on Experience League. 

We currently investigating if there's an alternative solution we can provide that does not require a demo instance. I will keep you all updated on this matter as much as I can. Thanks for your patience and understanding. 

Level 10

Thanks for the explanation Jon, it is appreciated.

Sunsetting the current training modules due to a change in the environment is understandable. However, charging money for what was included when we paid for it is not. I hope the executives understand that after a run of mishaps, bugs and bad decisions during this migration, this would be yet another. 

Administrator

Hello @bpilarski @KristenSw @RandyRoberts @MMcAnelly @Brennain,

I wanted to let you all know that the migration leadership team has heard your feedback, and made the call to revert our decision regarding Fusion training content. You can access all Fusion learning content here in the Workfront Tutorials page. 

Please note that Fusion training requires access to a test drive - you'll need to fill out a form to request a test instance. I hope this alleviates some of your concerns with Fusion training content, and please reach out if you have any questions.

Thanks Jon,

I expect that many people will be pleased to hear that the Fusion Training has been reinstated.

Regards,

Doug

Level 4

Thank you, Jon

You mention the Fusion learning path but can you also provide some information on the other learning paths - Worker, Planner, etc. Does this same reasoning apply to them as well? Also, can you confirm that these will still continue to be provided free on Experience League? 

Thanks!

Level 10

I would like to clarify; They were never free. You paid for them when you paid for Workfront as your chosen platform. Free makes it sound like they gave them to us out of the goodness of their heart, which was never the case.