Expand my Community achievements bar.

Workfront feature release day -- anybody have any bugs they can share?

Level 10
all my Workfront activity that normally alerts people via email is usually shown in Outlook as coming from noreply@attask.com. This morning I came in to find that Outlook now shows the Workfront email notification as coming from the worker that originated the activity. So now I have to warn my users to pay attention and not to "reply" to any noreply@attask.com emails just because they spoof a name. How's your feature release day going? Update (10AM PT): this appears to now be fixed.
5 Replies

Level 10
Observation #2: comments to any update status windows (task, document, etc) are coming up with Whoops errors. (I submitted a helpdesk ticket) Update: Whoops error fixed on their side -- log out and back in to see it on your side.

Level 1
The new iteration story board is terrible. They arbitrarily decided to group tasks by those that had a parent task and stuffed all the other "orphaned" tasks at the bottom of the page. Now all the backlog grooming and prioritization of tasks that we did comes to nothing when we try to pull tasks off the top of the "New" pile and work on them. I have no idea how it made it past QA. I love that they've built the foundation for splitting tasks up by attributes, but I have no idea why they went with parent task rather than project, assigned user, or just nothing.

Level 2
I'd like to tell you but we've been getting 500 errors all morning.

Level 2
We've given similar feedback about agile "improvements" and lack of usefulness when it was in preview. The fact that there is no support for Kanban, all the whitespace, and the story swim lane not offering any benefit. Our team doesn't utilitze the percent complete or number of points completed so we feel that effort could have been better spent elsewhere.

Level 10
Whoops error now fixed: they do want you to log out and back in though.