Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Workfront DAM Admin Enhancements!

Level 2
Hello Community, I am a UX Designer here at Workfront. Me and my team are starting to work on enhancing the Admin features inside of DAM. I am hoping to talk to any DAM admins in the Community about your workflow, use cases and especially your problems. As I gain a better understanding of how you work, I will be able to implement some new solutions and capabilities to make your life easier. Respond to this thread or DM me if you are interested. I'm looking for a simple 20-30 minutes conversation at a time that works best for you. I thank you in advance! Skylar Sanford Workfront
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 1
Hi Skylar! We've been using the DAM for almost a year. We use it mostly to view assets and track legal and compliance expiration dates. Some of our nit picks: Long loading time (maybe this is on our end?), loading assets as inactive, people with contribute licenses can upload but not create meta data templates. Thanks. Macy Miller Comerica Bank