Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Workfront and G Suite Integration

Level 5
Hi everyone. I'm Hayk, the product manager of Workfront's native integrations. Let's talk about an integration with G Suite! Have you ever wanted to push an email to Workfront as a new task? Link your files to Workfront right from Drive? Log your meeting hours from Google Calendar to your timesheet? Reply to Workfront comments without leaving your inbox? Ask someone to approve your new presentation in Slides? The list goes on: there are some amazing ways we can connect Workfront to G Suite. I'd love to show you some prototypes of what we've done so far and hear your feedback, suggestions and ideas to make sure we build the right thing. You can book a 30 min. call with me "https://calendly.com/haykfalakyan/workfront-g-suite-integration">with this link : just pick a time slot that works for you. Or just send me an email at haykfalakyan@workfront.com. Thank you! --- Hayk Falakyan Workfront
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 1

Is this still active? Can we still use this connector? It looks like it was pulled from the Google Marketplace.