Expand my Community achievements bar.

Workers Can't See Daily Allocations in the Upcoming Beta

Level 2
I see the individual "scheduling view" being available on the current home / my work page as one of the best features of that design and I am concerned that the workers are losing that feature in the upcoming beta release. What is the point of daily resource contouring if the resourced assigned the work cannot see how they are supposed to allocate their time. I feel this is a huge loss / step backwards. I have submitted and idea called ""Keep Schedule View on Home / My Work Page in next upgrade" (link included below). If you agree with my assessment, please vote for this idea. If this idea has been previously submitted, please let me know so I can vote for it. Thank you. "https://support.workfront.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360015273694-Keep-Schedule-View-on-Home-My-Work-Page-in-next-upgrade" Carlos Suarez FCCI Insurance Group
2 Replies

Level 10
HI Carlos, 1000% agree. The new Home Calendar's concept of letting users plan what they're going to work on and when is counter to the traditional workflow of the system. Sure, that would be OK for additional personal tasks, but we need to see the planned hours from project work, which have been painstakingly planned by project/resource managers. Fortunately (and I hope this is still the case), I have been told that the old My Work Calendar will not be removed until suitable replacement functionality to show pre-planned work is provided on the new Home Calendar. Regards, David Cornwell

Level 10
Interestingly the following document says that you can "view tasks in the calendar" of the new Home screen in Preview. In reality you can only view planned completion dates, which is not enough for us. We need to see the full duration of the tasks with the contoured hours for each day.