Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Work On It button in Report

Level 4
Has anyone figured out a true replacement to the work on it button in a report? I know the user can just type their name, but I like the big orange button, don't like digging in to the team requests to get it. Melinda Layten Senior Consultant Capability Source PA
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Level 10
I don't know this answer, however, I do not like digging into the forum either - the great solution that I use is the search function - the search is powerful and brings up what topic I'm looking for right at my finger tips, no digging needed - just put in the appropriate key words. Benetta Perry APS

Level 3
Any chance anyone has found a solution to this? I would like to put Work on It and other buttons or short links into reports if possible. Justin White Quality Bicycle Products

Level 2
I prefer to use the Actual Start Date field in the report -- so the user can set the date the task is actually being worked - which automatically sets the task status to in progress. Helen McLaughlin - CapabilitySource CapabilitySource