Expand my Community achievements bar.

Come join us for our Coffee Break this WEDNESDAY on top takeaways from Adobe Summit!

Why are some Workload Balancer entries are grayed-out?

Level 4

Our team is ramping up with the Workload Balancer and we have noticed some of the project rows are grayed out (in the assigned and unassigned work areas) but the reason why is not clear. Grayed-out entries do not appear to be related to permissions or access, nor does it affect my ability to edit tasks. Any ideas?

image (24).png

4 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi, it may be that there is nothing due in the timeframe you're in for that particular project or may have to do with permissions:

Madalyn_Destafney_0-1678986163762.png

More on the above in this article: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/workfront/using/manage-resources/the-workload-balancer/navig...

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )

Level 4

Thanks, Madalyn. I checked and I have full permissions to the affected projects and the projects have work due in the period.

Community Advisor

Are those greyed rows associated with users that don't align with your balancer filters? It may be pulling in users but their work may not align with your project/task filters?

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )

Level 4

Thanks, Madalyn. I did some testing and this does not appear to be the issue.

I did find that one entry gray because the task fell on a Sunday - when i moved it to the Monday the line was no longer gray. However, this was not the case for all grayed out items.