Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Who's going to LEAP?

Level 5
I just got approval to go to LEAP- I'm so excited! We have 3-4 folks going. It would be great if folks from the community forum, going to LEAP could meet up? Either formally or informally (maybe they could add a networking session for community forum members???). or give us a coveted LEAP button so we're identifiable to each other??? OR- we schedule something on our own - maybe on the free night. Just throwing it out there. I find this community so helpful, and would love to meet any of your in person. tks! Karen Karen Rutz Harvard Alumni Affairs and Development
36 Replies

Level 10
Hi: I also got approval to go, registered, and got a hotel room. I'm excited. In a central area, the Community will have a presence. In the past, Nate hung out there. I spent a fair bit of time there last year meeting people. It was time very well spent and quite enjoyable. I'm going there again this year. Oh, that is where you get the cool flair buttons to wear. ��

Level 10
I actually just got approved today too. But it might be only me due to our budget ☹ Vic Alejandro, PMP, CSM | IT Program Manager Denver Water | t: (303-628-7262) | c: (303-319-6473) "http://www.denverwater.org/"> http://www.denverwater.org INTEGRITY | VISION | PASSION | EXCELLENCE | RESPECT

Level 10
I was not able to go last year so I lobbied hard for this year and was approved. I signed up as soon as the registration opened. I think its a great idea for us to get together. Someone from Workfront should allow @Alison Milbury to take us to dinner! Michael Lebowitz GuideWell Connect

Level 2
I am going - bringing a coworker with me as well. Looking forward to learning good methods of managing work and connecting with other customers and workfront product design teams Get "https://aka.ms/o0ukef">Outlook for iOS
This e-mail message is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above. This message may be privileged and confidential. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not review, copy or distribute this message. If you have received this communication by mistake, please notify us immediately by e-mail and delete the original message. Thank You.

Level 4
I will be there! Excited to meet you all!! Sana Perry National Heritage Academies, Inc.

Level 5
There are 4 of us from WebMD going to LEAP. We're really looking forward to it! Alana Coble WebMD

Level 3
I will be there with one of my co-workers (year 3 for me, 1st for him). Networking is probably the best part of LEAP, so looking forward to meeting new people this year. Also, shameless plug for our breakout session Zero to Hero about request queues! Alison Angilletta PMP Director, PMO RWJBarnabas Health

Level 9
I loved LEAP last year (my first time) and I'm PREEEEEEETY sure I'll be approved to go again this year, hopefully with some back-up. I'm THE Workfront guy in my group, but we're comprised of about 5 separate agencies all using the same instance. I NEED more people with WF knowledge and dedication. Anthony Pernice Healthcare Consultancy Group

Level 10
Our team is going - would love to meet people from the community. Polly Co

Level 10
We should find a place and time to all meet. Allison – are you on the line? Vic Alejandro, PMP, CSM | IT | Sr. IT Project Manager Denver Water | t: (303-628-7262) | c: (303-319-6473) "http://www.denverwater.org/"> http://www.denverwater.org INTEGRITY | VISION | PASSION | EXCELLENCE | RESPECT

Level 5
@Michael Lebowitz I would love to take all of my community members to dinner! I'll see what I can swing ;) At the very least, meet me at the Community Booth and we can talk about all of the parties and events going on during the week. I can't wait! Alison Milbury Workfront

Level 10
I'll be at LEAP. Very excited this year! Narayan Raum SunTrust Banks (Data Governance BIO)

Level 5
Really excited for Nashville Leap this year. A colleague and I will be there and it will be our first time since becoming Workfront users 18 months ago! Looking forward to meeting some of the SMEs in person to thank them for their help so far! Tracy Fox Project Manager / Workfront SysAdmin Sykes Assistance Services Corporation

Level 5
Wow- good stuff! Eric- I'll definitely check out the community area- and will wait to see if Allison can organize something a little bit more formal! Let's keep communicating at the date gets closer. Can't wait to meet alot of you in person :) Karen Karen Rutz Harvard Alumni Affairs and Development

Level 1
I plan to be there. I'm bringing 3 with me from Arkansas. Alex Rogers State of Arkansas - Administrative Office of the Courts

Level 8
Hi all - I'll be there as well with one of my co-workers! We'll be teaching a Product Fundamentals session on our agency's quick wins (From Sales through Project Execution). Hope to meet some of you in person! Jennifer Tanabe Director, Project Management Vertical Measures

Level 10
Sadly, we didn't get budget approval to go this year; but I'll always have Utah! :) Will missing meeting up with you guys, but I'll be there in Spirit! Admin Kelly-Wehrmann SSFCU

Level 1
I'll be there and would love to meet other system admins to build out a network! Joon Song Ancestry.com Inc.

Level 7
There are quite a few going from our "core group"...it remains to be seen if I will be one of them! Does anyone know if they have a schedule out yet. I was told that it will be released on Thursday...guess that will determine who gets to go... Tegwyn Stockdale Baycare Health System, Inc.

Level 10
I'm in! Look forward to (re)connecting with colleagues and contributors in Nashville. Regards, Doug Doug Den Hoed - AtAppStore Got Skills? Lend a hand! https://community.workfront.com/participate/unanswered-threads