Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Who is someone who has helped you in the Community?

Level 9
We all love being appreciated for the work we do. Everyone here selflessly shares of their valuable time, mental energy and knowledge so often. These efforts regularly make a huge impact on community members' ability to be more effective and efficient at their jobs. Take a minute and thank someone who has helped you out in the Workfront Community! Leave some props in the comments. -Nate Bagley --- Workfront Community Manager - Work Smart, Work Happy Message me directly at:
4 Replies

Level 10
Thanks to Nate for getting this started and keeping it going. I appreciate it! Eric

Level 8
I have to give serious props to Eric Lucas. He's such a rockstar in Community. He always offers his help to everyone and is genuinely a great support to his fellow Workfront users. I appreciate his enthusiasm and expertise!! Eric you rock!!

Level 9
Agreed 100% . In Reply to Lucas Eric:
Thanks to Nate for getting this started and keeping it going. I appreciate it! Eric
-Nate Bagley --- Workfront Community Manager - Work Smart, Work Happy Message me directly at: