Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

When assigning an individual to a task, is there a way to copy and paste the same name all the way down to the other tasks that person will be performing?

Level 1

Currently, our templates have Teams in the assignment fields, so I'm frequently needing to remove the team names that are already there, and then enter the individual's name. It's a very time-consuming, repetitive process. Other systems I've worked with allowed me to do a single copy, and then paste, paste, paste to my heart's content. Is this possible with Workfront? Thanks in advance!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

If you have a task report, you can bulk edit the tasks (by checking the checkbox and clicking on the pencil) to change the assignment all at once.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 5

If you have a task report, you can bulk edit the tasks (by checking the checkbox and clicking on the pencil) to change the assignment all at once.

Level 5

I always use the Bulk Assignment tool within the Workload Balancer to assign/replace/remove users, however we utilize the Job Roles for task assignments rather than teams - I'm not sure if it will work with teams.

OR you can select each task you want to assign and click Edit Tasks (pencil icon), scroll down to Assignments, and add/remove the assignees that way.