Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Our experts will be answering your questions NOW!

What Leap sessions are you registered for/excited about?

Level 9
Hey all, I'm getting lots of questions about which sessions to sign up for at this year's Leap conference. I thought the best thing I could do is turn this over to you. Which classes are you excited about? Why? Are you going to be presenting? If so, who is your target audience? Who do should be in the room? This is a chance to pimp your session, ask questions about sessions you're interested in, or tell everyone else what you're excited to learn! -Nate Bagley --- Workfront Community Manager - Work Smart, Work Happy Message me directly at:
5 Replies

Level 10
This is going to be my 2nd Leap. Last year's interest was more on user adoption, looking at how other creative agencies apply their processes on WF. This year, my registered sessions are for APIs, some ProofHQ Premium, resource/capacity planning and enterprise wide integration. I don't really know where to start with APIs, I've used the API explorer a lot of times for textmode reporting but don't know what else I could do with it so I'm hoping the sessions would provide insight to this. We use ProofHQ but we do document approvals instead so I'm looking to see whether we can integrate ProofHQ with our processes better. I hope to meet fellow community members in Leap 2017!

Level 8
If I could go to Leap, these are the sessions I would sign up for: -Workfront Fitness 101 -Blind Dates -Quick Start Guide to Setting up Multiple Business Units - Bulldozing Barriers to User Adoption -Enterprise Scale Implementation -What are my people doing? When we started, Workfront was a tool for our Marketing team. They jumped right on board and really took to Workfront right away. We recently added our Analytics team to Workfront (at their request) and they seem to find any small fault and use it as a reason not to get into the system. We're having a tough time figuring out how to get them in the system, so my focus at Leap would have been the sessions about adoption, especially enterprise wide expansion.

Level 2
-Unlocking the Mysteries of Date Management -Blind Dates: Getting to Know Dates and Project Timelines Both related and constant struggles for some of our projects. -Get Your Approvals (Work)flow On! The Future of Approvals in Workfront and ProofHQ We haven't really scratched the surface of using/assigning "approvals" for our direct mail projects, but I want to....

Level 3
This will be my third year with Leap and as a Workfront user/system admin, so I'm moving away from some of the more basic education courses. I'm actually geeked out about the the Birds of a feather: Creative Services and traffic managers session. I've only met a couple of traffic managers since I transitioned into this role a few years ago (from creative and account services background). I'm hoping to get some ideas on processes and (of course) how to better accomplish those in Workfront. I am interested to know if anyone else would like to see an intermediate-level reporting session that would bridge the space between the basic how-tos and hard-core, text-mode stuff at a future conference.

Level 8
This will be my third time attending Leap, and ‘Become a Reporting Demigod’ is always a favorite. I’m also interested in all the Agile sessions. This time I plan on spending more time in the Experience Zone. Last year they had several demos and product testing sessions that were very valuable. It was also a great place to network with other users and how they use Workfront. Adina