Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

What is your workaround to have nice looking interface for capturing requests?

Community Advisor

The current embedded forms look like this:

0694X00000EMsHPQA1.pngcompared to what moderd design has to offer, this looks poor.

Examples0694X00000EMsHoQAL.png0694X00000EMsIDQA1.png

@workfront support any plan to make this look better?

Main pain points:

• A lot of useless white space
  • everything left aligned
  • limited organization of fields (custom fields cannot be mixed with default fields)
  • lack of branding
  • lack of visual elemnts
  • outdated UI

https://one.workfront.com/s/idea/0874X000000oOFbQAM/detail

see my idea on this if you have similar thoughts.

Rafal

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

47 Replies

Employee

Perfect! You're in and we will reach you out with more details! Thank you, @Chris Groves‚!

Level 5

I would love to be a part of this research!

Employee

Awesome! I'll include you and reach out with more details! Thank you, @Michael Perez‚!

Level 4

@Gevorg Kazaryan‚ Hi Gevorg - please include me - would love to know more! Thanks

Employee

Perfect! I've included you in that. Thanks @Vikki Gibbs‚!

Level 2

So excited to see this. My company has been asking about how to improve this for 3+ years and still trying to figure it out! Would love to hear more about this as it progresses.

Employee

Thanks for your comment, Tim! Would you be interested in providing feedback on the topic? We would love to hear your thoughts.

Level 2

But, to answer your specific question Rafal, My company has looked at a couple third party vendors that came back with costly solutions that we did not have the budget for. And we are about to talk to a new vendor about the same thing.

Community Advisor

Hi @Tim Vasilovic‚ , we were thinking about dedicated webpage as well. We have developers inhouse so cost would be moderate, but in terms of maintenance it is more problematic.

• You have 2 servers to watchout for, if any of them is down users cannot submit requests.
  • any updates in intake form need to be replicated on the webpage simultaneously.

Level 2

@Gevorg Kazaryan‚ - Please sign me up. Thank you!

Employee

With pleasure, Chris! You're on the list! Thank you!

Employee

In addition to the research Gevorg is currently working on, we are going to update the embedded request form experience to the new one found in NWE as well. The update is currently targeted for 21.4 release.

Level 1

@Gevorg Kazaryan‚ If there is still room, please sign me up to test. Looking at this from a Portfolio Management perspective. Thank you.

Employee

Sounds great, Traci! It'll be very interesting to hear your perspective. I'll add you to the list!

Former Community Member

@Gevorg Kazaryan‚

Please add me as well to see what is currently being researched. Happy to give feedback for this much needed update.

Employee

Fantastic! I'll add you to the list, Mellisa! Thank you!