Expand my Community achievements bar.

What do you want to talk about at Leap?

Level 9
Hey everyone! We are gearing up for an amazing Leap conference in April! One of the things we're planning to bring back and make better than ever is the Birds of a Feather sessions. This is where you get together and have conversations with people in your industry. So, I want to know... what do you want to talk about? Anything you want to learn? Do share! -Nate Bagley --- Workfront Community Manager - Work Smart, Work Happy Message me directly at:
3 Replies

Level 4
Best practices for time tracking

Level 1
Increasing user adoption. For the 2.5 years that I have been at our healthcare system we have faced significant obstacles to getting user buy-in. Most of our healthcare employees are stressed out having more work to do than they can get done PLUS many of them are computer averse so they don’t really want to make the time to learn. The promise of getting time back from increased efficiency and less meetings is not strong enough to overcome their reluctance and some negative experiences with WF. Capacity planning is a big felt need among the IT department staff and one of our department’s top goals. I want to serve our staff by making their workload more manageable so this is an important goal that I feel strongly about working on.

Level 1
I am a relatively new Workfront user and am setting up a PMO for a financial services firm. Like financial services, healthcare is highly regulated. I'm curious how Workfront helps with process management and meeting audit/compliance rules.