Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

WEBINAR ANNOUNCEMENT: How to Get a Date in Workfront - Encore from LEAP 2016

Level 9
Want an encore presentation of one of the most popular Leap 2016 sessions? Look no further! Join Chris O'Neal for this live webinar, titled "How to Get a Date in Workfront" tomorrow at 11:00 am MT. Learn the different date fields in Workfront, how they are calculated, and their intended use by utilizing project examples. Register here today . -Nate Bagley --- Workfront Community Manager - Work Smart, Work Happy Message me directly at:
4 Replies

Level 2
Was this webinar recorded? I'm sorry I missed it and would like to be able to have some of my users that are having trouble with dates listen to the webinar as it may help them. If it was recorded and is available somewhere, how can I find it?

Level 9
Hey David, You can check out the recording here . -Nate In Reply to David Fallon:
Was this webinar recorded? I'm sorry I missed it and would like to be able to have some of my users that are having trouble with dates listen to the webinar as it may help them. If it was recorded and is available somewhere, how can I find it?
-Nate Bagley --- Workfront Community Manager - Work Smart, Work Happy Message me directly at:

Level 9
You are very welcome. Let me know if I can help with anything else! -Nate On Fri, Aug 12, 2016 at 1:10 PM, David Fallon < globalforum@communitylists.workfront.com> wrote: > Awesome! Thank you!! > > > > *