Expand my Community achievements bar.

Watermarks, Version Control, Document Reference #s headaches..

Level 9
I'm trying to tie back to a specific reference or version of a document that has been reviewed / approved. For instance, if a legal document has been uploaded for review and receives a reference # of 1234 does V2 get a new reference #? Or do ALL of the versions get 1234? (which means there's no unique identifiers for all the beginning versions...). Is there some kind of watermark or image or stamp or even footer with a date, reference # , and 'FINAL" that can be applied after final approval is given so we know the file has not been edited after the approval was given? Does anyone have any suggestions? Christina Jarosz Ascensus
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 2
I had a similar question about watermarks: we have a use case where a small number of clients have downloaded a PDF of the proof and then made alterations. I've looked in the Workfront Proof settings and can't find a place that would allow us to attach watermarks, either in the desktop viewer or on any files that are downloaded. Am I missing something? John Martins OUC Brown University