Expand my Community achievements bar.

Virtual User Group Follow-up (Apr 2020) - Resource Management

Employee

The purpose of this thread is to continue the conversation from the Virtual User Group for Creative Agencies on Apr 21, 2020.

Many thanks to everyone who came to our inaugural meetup! As promised, a PDF of Anthony’s presentation is attached and you can watch the recording here.

In the meantime, I’d love for anyone who attended to take a minute to leave a comment with two things:

#1 - What was your favorite takeaway from today (big or small!)? Anything you’ll start doing (or stop doing) as a result of what you heard?

#2 - Do you have any outstanding questions? Anything you didn’t get a chance to ask or that wasn’t discussed?

Bookmark this thread to see additional replies. Threads like this are a great way to meet folks outside the User Group so you can connect between events!

Thanks again. If you have any feedback (good or bad), please don’t hesitate to reach out. You can leave a comment below, direct message me here on Workfront One, or send an email to usergroups@workfront.com.

5 Replies

Employee

As promised, here is the recording of @Anthony Imgrund‚ 's presentation. The breakout sessions were NOT recorded (to protect the innocent!). Thanks again, Anthony!

PLAYBACK: Creative Agencies User Group (Apr 21) - Antony Imgrund, FCB (Resource Management)

Level 7

@Kristin Farwell‚ What's the password for getting access to this video? I had a conflict pop up that forced me to miss this but would love to review the recording.

Thanks!

David

Employee

@David Gutzmann‚ So sorry! I did not realize there was a password on the recording. I just removed that. Let me know if you have any trouble.

Employee

@Kevin Quosig‚ - So sorry! I did not realize there was a password on the recording. I just removed that. Let me know if you have any trouble.