Expand my Community achievements bar.

Come join us for our Coffee Break this WEDNESDAY on top takeaways from Adobe Summit!

Virtual User Group - Cross-Functional Collaboration

Employee

Thanks to everyone who gave feedback on this thread about spinning up some Virtual Workfront User Groups. We got some great info!

Reporting was one of the hottest topics, and the good news is, we have a couple Workfront Wednesday sessions on KPIs and Reporting. Be sure to check the Events page here in Workfront One for the latest schedule and registration link.

Another topic I'm seeing bubble up (which will be a surprise to NO ONE right now), is Cross-Functional Collaboration. Makes sense with so many of us navigating remote work at scale for the first time.

I'm shooting to schedule this on Tuesday, May 5. More details to come as that gets locked down.

While these sessions have a good amount of group discussion, it's nice to have an example or two to get things started. With that in mind - would anyone be willing to share how they are collaborating across teams, departments or business units at their organization? You don't have to be an expert! Ideally we'd have a customer or two who could spend 10-15 minutes talking about what they are doing - what works, what hasn't worked. For example, how you collaborate w/in Workfront, how you communicate across teams, how Workfront works with other tools you use for collaboration (Slack, MS Teams, etc.), how you onboard new teams or departments so they are successful, etc.

Leave a comment below, or direct message me here on Workfront One if you are interested. I'd love to get this scheduled in the next few weeks, so please let me know.

0 Replies