Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Views

Level 4
Does anyone else find it frustrating when trying to provide support that as a system admin you don't have access to all views/groupings that have been created? Or am I missing something? Which could be possible since I am a new admin. :) Sana Perry National Heritage Academies, Inc.
3 Replies

Level 10
You could access it by going to Setup -> Interface -> Views Polly Co

Level 6
Sana - when a user creates a custom view, you may not see it. You can, however, go into the SETUP area and select LOGIN AS and log in as the user. This way you see EXACTLY what he or she sees -- including any custom view. This functionality is so important when troubleshooting. If you haven't yet tried it, i highly recommend it. Marty Gawry - CapabilitySource

Level 4
You can see all the views, filters and groupings in the setup area Underneath the Interface right under Layout Templates is Update Feeds, Filters, Views, Groupings and List Controls. -- Melinda Layten, Senior Consultant Work Management Improvement CapabilitySource Phone: (484) 505-6855 site: www.capabilitysource.com email: melinda.layten@capabilitysource.com Helpful? Buy me a coffee: https://www.patreon.com/mlayten - we simplify your work so you can run your business -