Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Using Collections to get baseline planned completion date

Level 2
Hi all, I've got a project report that pulls in the milestone planned completion dates from the tasks with milestones using the following - i.e.: column.20.displayname=Concept column.20.listdelimiter= column.20.listmethod=nested(tasks).lists column.20.sharecol=true column.20.textmode=true column.20.type=iterate column.20.valueexpression=IF({milestone}.{name}="Gate 1 - Concept",CONCAT({plannedCompletionDate}," ")) column.20.valueformat=HTML I'm trying to get the planned completion dates for the same milestones out of the default baseline for comparison. I've tried pulling by milestone name and by task name; however, I haven't had any success. Here's one of my tries: displayname=Planned Dates listdelimiter= listmethod=nested(baselines).lists textmode=true type=iterate valueexpression=IF({milestone}.{name}="Gate 1 - Concept",CONCAT({task.plannedCompletionDate}," ")) valueformat=HTML Does anyone have any ideas of how I can make this work? Thanks! Jen Jennifer Gulledge Elkay Manufacturing Company Inc
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 10
Jennifer, I believe it's in the formatting of the valueexpression. Please try this: {task}.{plannedCompletionDate} Narayan Raum Senior System Admin, Solution Architect & Delivery Lead of Workfront. Service & Business Manager. COE Lead. AVP Enterprise Data Governance Execution (EDGE) SunTrust Bank

Level 2
Hi Narayan, Thank you! So close, but so far. That worked with one of the previous iterations I had tried. Just in case someone finds this later; here's what ended up working: displayname=Planned Dates listdelimiter= listmethod=nested(tasks).lists textmode=true type=iterate valueexpression=IF({milestone}.{name}="Gate 1 - Concept",CONCAT({defaultBaselineTask}.{plannedCompletionDate}," ")) valueformat=HTML Thanks again! Jen Jennifer Gulledge Elkay Manufacturing Company Inc