Expand my Community achievements bar.

Come join us for our Coffee Break this WEDNESDAY on top takeaways from Adobe Summit!

User Group Quote Needed

Level 5
Hello! We are looking for a quote about User Groups for a presentation at Leap. I know this is a little last minute, but the Minneapolis User Group is so awesome, I thought I would post the prompt here: Why do you go to User Group events? What value do you get out of the meetings? Thanks so much! Looking forward to your responses and seeing you at Leap in 3 days !! Fun Fact: Percentage wise, the Minneapolis User Group has the most people going to Leap this year out of all of the North American User Groups. Alison Milbury Workfront Community Manager
1 Reply

Level 4
Hi Alison, I'll jump in and say a few things about our community; it's been great to connect with other people in the area who have similar (or the same) challenges and how they've uniquely solved them. We all are in different industries, but the way we work, communicate, plan and centralize our efforts are really, really similar. In a way, Workfront is bringing people together that wouldn't normally connect because we are in different industries. Getting to know others that we can meet with easily and get advice or help is fantastic, and being asked to help others is really rewarding too! Anyways, hope this is helpful. Cheers - and see you all soon! Jaimeson Jaimeson Wennerstrum Periscope, Inc.