Expand my Community achievements bar.

Come join us for our Coffee Break this WEDNESDAY on top takeaways from Adobe Summit!

User Group Follow-up (Nov 9, 2021) - Leveraging Workfront Proof

Employee

The purpose of this thread is to continue the conversation from the Virtual User Group on the topic of Leveraging Workfront Proof on November 9, 2021.

Many thanks to everyone who joined us and participated in the lively discussion. Special thanks to @Allison Lippert‚ for sharing such great introduction to Proof and examples of how we use it at Workfront to create the amazing learning content produced by her team. And thanks also to @Etienne Bosch‚ for giving us a taste of what’s soon to be released for Proof and what’s still to come.

You can see more in the attached slides, and here is a link to the recording.

Do you have any questions that weren’t answered in the meetup? Was there a tip that was especially helpful that you picked up in the session? Leave a comment below and we’ll keep the conversation going!

Thanks again. If you have any feedback (good or bad), please don’t hesitate to reach out. You can find the schedule for all upcoming User Groups on the Events page on Workfront One (one.workfront.com/events).

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

10 Replies

Community Advisor

This was such an exciting session! I'm looking forward to seeing the evolution of Proofing in the next year! Also loved reading everyone's solutions to common problems.

Employee

Thank you to everyone who joined today!

Here's the handout about proofing reports you can do in Workfront that we mentioned during the session. I got these from one of our boot camp trainers, who goes over these reports during reporting sessions in boot camp.

Please share your own report setups to this thread

Employee

I also saw a few comments regarding proof actions during today's session. Here are some resources we have on Workfront One about setting up and using actions.

Apply an action to a comment (guide)

Actions for proof comments (video)

Use actions on comments (product documentation article)

Level 3

Hi Allison! Any updates on when the WF Proof end to end automation (connecting tasks to proofs) will be available in Preview? Thank you!

Employee

Hi, Alexandria! I've not heard anything regarding a timeline for that automation, but I've been out of the loop recently so I don't have the latest and greatest news. Wish I knew more!

Level 3

thank you! Any suggestions on where I should look or do I wait to hear?

Level 3

Hello, when and where may I access the recording? thank you!

Employee

@Alexandria Quinn‚ Hi there! I've just updated the post to include a link to the recording. Thanks for joining us today.

Level 3

Thank you again! Thoroughly enjoyed it and look forward to the upcoming Proof updates. 😁